Online Money Making Strategy
1. Write an info product for a well established niche, this is one of the
easiest ways that i use to constantly make money online .
If your info product has anything new or innovative then it should sell well.
However, just don't write the ebook! Build a business. Gather visitors emails
that comes to your site and offer them complimentary products through affiliate
programs. Go ahead and offer upsells, and backends, and memberships for
recurring income. If your just offering an ebook your leaving potential of
thousands and thousands of dollars right on the dinner table, don't think of it
as “YES! I made a sale,” think of it as a real business and increasing the
amount of profits you make per sale.
2. Start your own online country, thats right. What i mean by this is basically
your own unique online community that is catered towards a group of people that
allows them to share content and information with each other. Look at myspace,
facebook, and youtube. Million and Billion dollar ideas in just a couple of
3. Build your virtual real estate. I'm not too much of a adsense site type of
guy, im into building businesses instead, i prefer making social networking
sites that will gather people's attention... and a good way to go about this is
make it FREE, thats the magic word. Once you get people to register to your site
you can then allow them to share it with their friends which will help make your
site grow bigger. If your website is getting traffic then you can monetize off
this with adsense or by selling advertising which can be a killer money maker by
you literally doing nothing.
4.Help a friend get a job. Its funny while your out to start working for
yourself, you are out to know help connect people you know with better jobs.
Many people are looking for jobs, just take for instance craigslist one of the
most populated websites in the world has a large section for connecting
employers and job seekers. Also, monster.com is also a huge network for
connecting employers with job seekers as well. If you can help connect someone
then the rewards could be huge, as big as in the 1000 range, not really no
chicken change. Some services that you can look into ishttps://www.h3.com/welcome.html and http://www.jobthread.com/
5. Advertise and sell other people's products from your website which is known
as affiliate marketing which is such a hot field because people are looking for
ways to make money online without having their own product, and this is one that
you can accomplish this. Some affiliate networks to check are commission
junction, amazon, and linkshare. The popular one for selling digital product is
6. Sell yourself .
Now, don't get it the wrong way. There are some sites online known as freelance
services in which web masters or companies will pay you money if you do certain
tasks for them. If you can build websites, program, or do any other technical
skills then join these sites.
7. Write. This is something that anyone can do and there are no technical skills
required except being able to use the computer and research. Look for writing
jobs on freelance services. It will help to have a portfolio of some of your
writings in order to help increase your chances of getting chosen.
8. Do you take pictures? You can sell linceneses to web masters or individuals
to use the photos that you take and you can usually charge a good amount for
these as well.
9. Assist businesses. Yes, businesses and web masters always need help and you
can help them with everyday tasks by becoming their virtual assistant.
10. Know something about a subject and love to talk? Well, you will love
blogging. Blog about the topic and write in a manner that attracts people. You
can monetize your site with adsense, sell affiliate programs,sell advertising,
you name it. www.blogger.com is
a free blogging software.
11. Don't know a thing? No worries you are not alone, but that shouldn't stop
you from blogging as it doesn't stop others, you can still make money just by
blogging on topics that are interesting. You can blog about your everyday tasks,
blog about your plans to lose weight, or blog about your plans to make money.
Some marketers have started money making challenges such as the 30K challenge,
or willie Crawford's 1 million in 90 days challenge. These type of challenges
can gather huge interests in people
12. Fill a need. I own and frequent many forums and i have come to a conclusion
that people love to complain. Thats great! Whatever they are complaining about
provide them a solution, this equals more money in your wallet.
13. Make money by managing domain names. For example, domain name services like
sedo and aftenic gets paid just for regulating domain names. This can be nice
steady income for having no products to sell yourself, or by not even selling
other people's products... but just by being the middleman.
14. Buy and resell domain names for quick cash. I once purchased a domain name
at the right time and then flipped it for $200. Domain name flipping takes some
time to master like any other skill though.
15. Purchase a domain name, build up the pr (pagerank), gain backlinks, and then
sell the domain name. If you can get a pr6 domain name then you should be able
to sell this for a hundred or two on ebay.
16. If you can find a domain name that is keyword rich and is getting steady
traffic then purchase it and park it and watch the money come in overtime.
17. Build a house and flip it.By this i mean purchase a domain name and build a
website for it and then try and sell it for profit. A popular site to sell
websites is sitepoint:http://www.sitepoint.com/
18. Get paid to post a forums. I would only recommend this if your looking for
quick side cash because this is by no means a way to make a killing online. Some
web masters will pay individuals to make posts at forums. Sometimes, an
individual has a new forum up and running and want to get it active so they will
pay individuals to post there under multiple usernames. Or, web masters could
pay individuals to post on forums so that they can get more traffic to their
website through signatures. Or, a webmaster could be the owner of a forum and
pay forum users for each post they make in order to help them stay, and in order
to help build up traffic to the forum as well.
19. Go ahead and try to start your own article directory, but you better do
something to make it unique and beneficial to the article submitter. Whats going
to make an individual submit to your article directory as opposed to ones that
they are accustom to submitting to and “plus” get results with.The good news is
most of the other article directories are doing pretty much the same exact thing
that everyone else is doing, you just have to be that much different and find
your unique positioning.
20. Learn the ins and outs about a large network and teach people how to use it
effectively, become an expert in that field. For example, look at ebay. Even
though it may be simple to use to the average Internet browser, there are still
tons of people offline that has no idea about the ins or outs about it. This can
be an easy way to make some extra money. Some offline services charge people a
whopping sum of money just to sell their products for them on ebay, so that is
something for you to think about.
21. Think of a crazy innovative idea thats newsworthy. Ever heard of the
milliondollarhomepage selling worthless links ? Well, it got in the news and people swarmed to the site, proof
that its not incredibly hard to make big money online.
22. Moderate forums, some forums get crazy traffic and some of them also get
crazy amounts of spam that needs to be moderated...badly.
23. Make funny videos and then register for an account here
The Video Sense and post them.
24. If you are technical then offer support for software programs especially
wordpress. People are always having issues with this software and there is money
to be made by installing and customizing wordpress blogs.
25. If you like surfing the Internet then AGLOCO is a program that pays you for
your browsing information (at the stake of your privacy though). You will need
to download their tool bar into your desktop.
26. Sell tools and useful items to myspace users like templates, layouts, and
backgrounds. Too many marketers try to spam this service which is against their
tos, so just build real friends and sell them cheap items that they can use on
myspace, easy money! Make money on myspace by selling users things that they can
use while they are on myspace.
27. Write a newsletter and im talking about a real one. A list of subscribers is
an incredible asset for your business because you can keep selling to those
people over and over again but at least give some good content instead of only
emailing when you have something to promote. You can promote your products as
long as affiliates once you build trust with your subscribers.
28. Build your own forum. There are plenty of free scripts out there that will
aid you in the process such as phpbb or simplemachines. This is an incredible way to monetize on giving something away for free. When people register they will enter their email and this is an unorthodox way to build a list. Not only that but you can build multiple streams of income by selling advertising as well as
monetizing the forum with adsense. Heck, you can even offer products as
discounts to forum members, sell your own products, offer coregistartion, the
options are limitless.
29. Learn seo (search engine optimization), it can be very profitable for you in
the long run. Web masters tend to be too busy and that is one reason why many do
not get where they want, they cant manage their time too well. So, you can offer
to get web masters links to their sites by writing and submitting articles to
directories and even optimizing their pages for them.
30. Start selling on ebay, ebay is a goldmine. See what is currently selling hot
see if you can find any whole sellers with these items an an affordable rate.
Make sure that your dealing with a reputable seller because there are many scams
in this industry so beware.
31. Create an award website. Awards have been tested to increase the credibility
of a website (which equals more money) so make a website with a fancy logo and
offer it to web masters that meet your award's standards.
32. Make money online by researching and finding statistics, facts, or quotes
for individuals that needs them.
33. Write articles. Some networks will give you money for how many view certain
articles that you write get. Here is one such network: http://www.associatedcontent.com/.
34. Learn the ins and outs of myspace, a lot of web masters are looking for
people to do marketing for them on myspace and if you know about this network
then you can make some money by offering your expertise.
35. Make money by referring individuals to paypal and ebay. Yes, these both have
affiliate programs (doesn't pay much) but this could be an easy way to make
money if you know people that are looking for ways to make money online.
36. Try using Co registration to generate some money online. What this means is
that a company or service will pay you money when you can generate a lead for
them. For example, you place a text banner on your site and once the individual
clicks they will usually be sent to a form in which they can enter their
personal information, and once they have done that you get paid for it. Its
obvious that to get people to enter their “personal information” online you must
have an incentive offer or copy, because people are fearful of spam (i am too).
However, this shouldn't discourage you because this is very possible though.
Some companies are so good at this that they get people to enter their credit
card information in the forms so thats something to boost your confidence.
37. Are you skilled at photoshop? I see a lot of talented individuals on online
forums that be photo shopping images like crazy. You can seriously turn this
skill into a business by start offering photo shopping services to web masters
or individuals that are looking for such work.
38. If you can photoshop then try selling your images on ebay because you never
know, some people could very well purchase it. You never know if your images
will become the next Internet phenomenon.
39. Are you knowledgeable in anything? Come on, i know you are smart in
something everybody is good at least one thing... even me .
Well, what you could do is offer a inexpensive tutorial that teaches an
individual how to learn the particular subject in an easy to follow manner.
40. Can you do screen printing for t shirts? Well, you are most likely an
alternative to an online service www.cafepress.com.
You can upload images of t shirts or what type of works you do at photo sharing
services such as www.flickr.com.
41. Are you good at audio? You can get paid money to turn written text into
audio or to turn audio into text (transcription).
42. Can you speak more then one language? Some companies or web masters may want
text translated into more then one language.
43. Like software and scripts? Can you install these things? Webmasters who are
not as technical may need your help, look around on freelance services to see
who you can cater to.
44. This is to those who are always anxious to get money fast online. This is
about the quickest way that i know to make money online. First, you join
affiliate programs, and second you send traffic to your affiliate link through
Google adwords. However, this takes some prior experience to master, such as
being able to pick the appropriate keywords.
45. Can you code software? If so then you should code a software that will fix a
much needed problem, there are many software coders selling their inventions
online for good money.
46. Offer online tutoring. There are always people looking to learn something
new and the Internet makes it not only easier for you to do so but also
effective. Never before have there been such an easier way to communicate with
individuals live from all the way across the globe. By having your own website
on your own server, you will help make yourself stand out from the majority of
47. Like sports? Make a sports site of some sort and monetize it with one of the
methods that i mentioned earlier. Golf is a very expensive sport which makes
this a good niche to tap into.
48. Start a website that relies 100% on backends. This is an easy way to make
money and to also get individuals to sign up to your website. Just look at ebay,
and paypal. Both websites are FREE to join and sign up but there are many hidden
fees. It costs every time you receive money through paypal, and it costs every
time you sell something on ebay, it relies 100% on backend sells a nice and
effective business structure.
49. Try network marketing. One of the fastest ways that an individual can grow
their business is by leveraging the resources of others and a lot of beginning
online business owners are always looking for other web masters to partner with.
If you can help broker or bring webmasters together, then this may be a
profitable business for you in the end. You could charge money for each
connection that is made.
50. Online dating is a popular niche and there are many affiliate programs that
pay you for each lead that you give them which can be some easy money if you
know a lot of people. Or, if you have a unique idea you can go about forming
your own dating site.
51. Form a network that will connect people. Whether its to connect old high
school friends, old college friends, long lost friends, singles looking for
dates, or people looking to share anything. These types of sites usually do very
well and usually grow fast because of the built in viral mechanisms in them.
Just look at youtube, worth over 1 billion dollars and is no more then two years
old. It makes it easy for people to share things with their friends... the
powerful aspect of viral marketing.
In conclusion of this article 51 surefire ways to make money online, i wanted to
show people who are new to internet marketing or who are interested in making
money online that there are ways ( and lots of them) to make money online.
The options are limitless so you just need to find out what you think will be
the most suitable way for you because everyone has different interests A couple
of suggestions, i would recommend concentrating on a couple of these ways to
make money... there are but so many hours in a day and the more rabbits you try
to chase the less you may actually catch.
Also, some tips that i mentioned are for building up short term money, short
term money is like quick cash.
You need it to get money so that you can reinvest in your business, but its
nothing to build an online business on. So, what i recommend is try
experimenting with some of these techniques and once you start making small
money thats GOLD!
You already done the first step you just need to keep testing and tweaking your
experiments until you can maximize the most profit out of it and always go with
building businesses as opposed to keep getting quick money... a business is much
more profitable and reliable. Take care and hope you enjoyed.
<= Find out more articles at the home page of Random Surfer